Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dear President Obama.... That smile was the straw ....

Dear President Obama:

At your Town Hall Meeting yesterday, September 20, as woman in the audience announced that “Quite frankly, I’m exhausted. I’m exhausted of defending you, defending your administration...” a huge smile spread across your face.

What the heck were you thinking?

She is far from alone. Many of my friends who worked hard to get you elected feel the same way.

And you thought it was funny? Or were you nervously acknowledging the uncomfortable truth?

At this point, after 18 months of your bowing to the radical right and putting the interests of the Wall Street above those of the rest of America, that smile, even if of discomfort, demonstrates to me that you have not served the people who voted for you.

I believe that smile was the straw which has broken my back: I am now beyond exhaustion. I now sadly believe you are unfit for the office to which we elected you.

Please resign and turn over the presidency to Joe Biden.

Resignedly yours,

rjw

NW Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment